Sunday, January 20, 2013

Birthday celebration

God have been really good to me especially here in Port Moresby . It's definitely stretching my capacity to withstand the loneliness that accompanies any single expat working in a foreign land. God gave me a family in CRC Fellowship . Filipinos fellowship have been my family for almost a year. 

It's a challenge really to mix around these passionate filipinos , as the language barrier can be sometimes daunting to figure out . But regardless of that, they've been good to me . Piling me with lots of foods, love and the feeling of a family.

Here are the photos of some of my extended family in Christ that God have given to me.
We are celebrating birthdays of Ate Rhea and Mama Ping.







Ate Rhea with her birthday cake
J


Jojo Luceno with his wife




Karl , Benny's Prince.





scary monster 


Janet and Yuri

Eva with her good friend















No comments:

Post a Comment