Thursday, October 11, 2012

Smiles ...




I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
Leonardo da Vinci
From the start of my journey as a photographer, Im a people person  who loves taking candid portraiture whose appetite includes smiles.  I love shooting those unpretentious poses of people laughing at a joke I have made .

My favorite subjects for smiling portraiture have always been children because of the unpretentious smiles and laughter you get from them.  The way the light twinkles in their eyes never cease to remind me that there's something pure about their emotions . It may be naive but it was not tainted with any complex emotion or stress.

I would always dream to shoot portraiture that tell their own stories through their eyes . Which is why I have always tried to focus just on the eyes when I shoot portratiture .

There is quote I read somewhere that the eyes are the windows to the person's soul . So therefore the eyes tells us everything you need to know about the person 's current emotions.


































No comments:

Post a Comment